Thursday, September 8, 2011

OVER-SPRAY-PERFUME

I do not mean to be rude or what. What I want to say is just simply a confession. My confession today is that I HATE GIRLS THAT WEAR PERFUME LIKE HALF OF THE BOTTLE!

I mean seriously how many guys, you girls want to attract or seduce them. Spray half the bottle doesn’t make you look eccentric, elegant or exquisite AND as if guys will fall to your knees once they caught the scent of your unbelievable scent.  It just a mere form of lame seduction. I pretty do not mind if you want to spray them. But use it wisely. Spray it with just you and a friend beside you can smell the scent. NOT ENTIRELY COMMUNITY CAN SMELL IT!!!!  

When I was in secondary school, I went to school where girls and boys are mix together. And of course there will be an existence of girls wear half-of-a-bottle perfume. Early in the morning, when I came to school and have to go through an alley between block A and B, I caught the scent. It’s nice but too strong. I didn’t see any girls at the sight. No one was there. (PS: It’s ain’t no ghost story,ok?) What I meant is that, the girls all left the place few minutes or half an hour ago, but the scent of her perfume still accumulated in the air at the place. You guys certainly learn physics right? And you know the air is denser in the morning than afternoon? So the molecules of the perfume combined with the air molecules, become accumulated and it will be pretty obvious that the scent will get stuck there for few minutes or half an hour depends on how thick the scent is.  Sometimes I like the scent of it but mostly all the time,  I get easily whoozy when I caught the scent.

Another thing is that those girls who live in the hostel, they the one the most obvious user who spray cheap perfume like half of the bottle. Whenever the school has an assembly, if I’m not so lucky that day, I will stuck in the middle of hostel girls. And you can imagine how hard for me to inhale fresh oxygen with the thick and strong scent. Making further worse, if the teacher give a talk so LONG more than two hours.. OMG….you donno how my brain and nose starts to malfunction. The scent really damages me. In the classroom, I am so lucky not to sit beside all those hostel girls, if not I seriously gonna has a serious health problem. The scent is damn carcinogenic.

When I go to college, OMG again I experience the same thing. I HATE ALL THE GIRLS  THAT WEAR CHEAP-OVER-SPRAY PERFUME. No no. I DETEST THEM. You stinky, pungent smell girls get out from my sight. You smells like shit. I need to held my breath for few minutes to get past them. Seriously its stink. Its not nice at all. I know its perfume but the scent is damn thick and strong.  When the sun started to rise means already reach afternoon, blistering heat, all the stinky girls sweat profusely, and finally the real scent no no odour finally reveal. Perfume+Sweat, urghhh the smell OMG, worse than the carcass..fuhh…And that’s why I hate girls that wear over spray perfume.

Ok I’m trying to be fair-and-square, so guys. They have this unforgetful odour. And I donno the odour is all standardized and as if they wear the same deodorant. The same thing I do when I pass them, I hold my breath for few minutes. Cause the scent is unforgiveable odour. All the same thing just like girls, but they even worse…You know what I meant. So yeah that’s all folks.

Best regards,
Hello LipGloss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment