Monday, July 25, 2011

My So-Unfamous Profile

Hello to all! My name is Siti Khadijah Jasni and I have a lot of nicknames; Katty, Kitty, Cat and Meow Meow(My chinese friend, Pang Wei Cun nickname me with it). But I just prefer you guys called me Katty. It's simple and please do spell my name correctly. It's certainly not Khaty, Ketty or Catty. It's spell K.A.T.T.Y!


I was born in a year of Rooster according to Chinese calendar and my horoscope is PIECES(fish). What makes my birth date special is that it is the same date my parents got married and that is on February 22 1993. Every February 22, we dine in a lavish restaurant as we celebrate two importants Event in our life; my birthday and my parent's wedding anniversary. The best of all, I always get the most expensive birthday gift from my parents as I'm the special one with a special date of birth.


I have lots of hobbies. I love snorkelling, surfing the net(I don't spend my time entirely in facebook AND I prefer to read people's blog, view videos on YouTube, view online Manga), reading story books( Antyhing from Jeffrey Archer, Dean Koontz, Lisa See, Anthony Bourdain,Amy Tan and other great authors), collect Mangas, travelling( someday I want to be like Samatha Brown), drawing(I love oil painting and creates my own Manga character)  and hang out with my best buddies.


I have lots of favourites songs. I love all music genre except raggae and hardcore. My favourite artist all the time is the King of Pop, the late Michael Jackson. Me and my dad are his hardcore fan. Both of us are so obsess with his music. We have all his studio and live albums. The best of all and makes us really proud is that, we have his shinny sequin studded diamond famous glove. My dad got it when MJ came to Malaysia for his world tour concert in 1996.


My favourite movies always movies that have been directed by Steven Spielberg and Tim Burton and any movies that have Jonny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter in it.


I went to British Council right after my SPM and they said my level of english is Upper Intermediate. So my level of english is Upper Intermediate but still I think I'm not good in english and I really need to brush up my english for preparation to study in USA. Till now, I'm not good in grammar but I'll try myself to improve it time to time.


My expectations for BEL120 is that I want to get A+ for the subject.


Yeah that's all folks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment