Wednesday, March 16, 2011

THE LAMEST PICK UP LINE I EVER HEARD

A friend of mine saw a beautiful girl down the streets..
CHRIS: Hey, I saw this sexy chick down the street
ME: and...??so...??
CHRIS: I wanna hook up with her..
ME: aha...
CHRIS: I'm thinkin of using this pick up line..
ME: so whats the pic up line..???
CHRIS:[clears throat] I know not who you are, nor how I came to find you, but may I just say..... Hi. How you doin'? Name's Chris
ME: *eyebrow raise..aha is that the line from movie TANGLED?? man that's the lamest pick up line I ever heard...
CHRIS: OUCH...that's hurt..how the hell u know bout it??
ME: Duh, everybody that watched TANGLED knew bout the line..pppeeleeaseee..
CHRIS: U're wrong. I'm goin to use that pick up line..mark my word she's gonna like it..
ME: haha..I wanna see it..she's gonna puch u on ur face..
CHRIS: Whatever..wish me luck..the romeo is comin for his Juliet..
ME: yh rite..my ass..good luck..


AFTER 10 MINUTES
CHRIS: You are right. She punch me on my face..more specifically..she punch me right on my nose...
ME: UUUU ouch..that's hurt..haha told tcha..so u break ur nose??
CHRIS: Probably crack..I need to see the doc..see ya later..
ME: WAKAKAKAKAKA

No comments:

Post a Comment